Theatre School Classroom project
Grandstreet Theatre School Classroom Project
Grandstreet Theatre is looking for students 4th grade and up to join us from 8:00-2:45 for our School Day Classroom!
- Grades 4th and up
- You must be signed up and attending the public school Digital Learning Initiative (DLI) through the Helena School District.
- 8:00 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Things we will provide:
- A monitor to help with questions (not a tutor)
- Work spaces six feet apart
- Wifi for Digital Learning Initiative program
- A sanitized environment
- An hour and a half class twice a week in Theatre Arts with a qualified instructor during your school day (Wednesdays 1:30-3:00)
- A fun and healthy environment for learning
- Occasional special workshops in theatre and dance
Things you will need:
- Your own device for digital online learning
- registration for the DLI program
- Bring your own lunch and snacks
- School supplies (markers, pencils, pens, etc)
- DLI Students -March 1-June 9th ($1000 if paid in advance) $100 a week if paying weekly
- Enrollment agreement
Medical Release form
Grandstreet Theatre covid protocols